Gustaf

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Welcome

Welcome to our page about the best thing to happen to us since we became a family. Abigail is so amazing and I thank god everyday that she is in our life. Please leave comments, you do not need to have a account to leave comments just put as anonymous and if you want you can put your name. I love reading them.

Abigail Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Potty Training

We are in full potty training mood, we have tried a few times before but gave after the second day cuz Abi just refused to go would scream no and one thing I have read, DON'T PUSH IT so I wouldn't.  On Friday we put on some panties and decided to try again. She had a couple of accidents in the morning but she noticed right away and would let me know and would finish in the potty, so that was good, and I would give her a prize anyway (which this time around was some books that I got at a rummage sale) In the afternoon she  kept her panties dry so yay was so excited for her. Over the weekend we had more accidents so I thought we were not ready, but we pushed on and Monday we had a good day went more in the potty chair and none in her panties yay. We still put her pull ups on at nap time cuz that is when she does her bm. Yesterday and today have been going ever two hours and no accidents. She did have one accident yesterday but she was on her way by her self to the potty and didn't make it on time. I never told her so to go so that was promising. She felt bad, but I kept telling her but you were going on your own. Tomorrow we are going to try and go every 2 1/2 hours. I try not to get to excited, but I sure hope we are on the right path and soon we will be potty trained. Look at this beautiful girl. I am lucky.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try the towel potty training method.